Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Well guess who is at it again...

Me!  I finished the downstairs bathroom today.  I'm not going to ramble on and on about it.  I'm just going to give you some before and after pictures instead.

This first picture is how the bathroom looked in 2004 when we moved in.  Notice the hideous wallpaper, yellow sink, and peel-and-stick tiles on the floor.
2004

The next picture was taken in 2006.  I removed the wallpaper and painted the bathroom a pale, pale yellow.
2006   
The last pictures were taken today.  You can see the real tile work my husband did not too long after I painted the bathroom in 2006.  The most recent update included new color  on the walls (a blue-gray) and a new light fixture.

1 comment:

  1. That's a major upgrade from the first pic to the last! Great job!

    ReplyDelete