Sunday, November 27, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving! (a little late)

My family came to visit us for Thanksgiving this year and it was awesome (and exhausting)!  We had a really good time and our first attempt at a Thanksgiving feast turned out really well.  The turkey was delicious and so were the other dishes.  Besides doing a lot of eating and washing of dishes, we did get out of the house some too.  My mom, sister, and I went to the movies and saw Breaking Dawn Part 1 one evening and it was really good!  The whole gang went to the zoo on Friday afternoon and enjoyed the beautiful weather.  Then on Saturday it was rainy and dreary, so the highlight of the day was family photos! (Or maybe it was playing Guitar Hero for hours with my mom and husband.)  Anyway, I spent many hours crocheting these scarves for a few of the pictures and they were all good sports and wore them!  So it was one of the best Thanksgivings I have had in a while.  Here is one of the pictures we took on Saturday at Confetti Photography.  I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!


1 comment:

  1. That's a great photo and I love the matching scarves-great job on those! Girl, where did you get your height? You're taller than both of your parents! We too saw Breaking Dawn on Thanksgiving-we went with a bunch of cousins and Dennis sister and we all loved it and had such a blast-it was the perfect ending to our holiday! Glad yours was so fantastic and that you got to host in TX! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete