Saturday, October 22, 2011

The Postcard Project

My friend, Veronica, who is an awesome cook (it's true, I've had her enchiladas, cake, and cookies!) and posts tons of tasty looking recipes over at Veronica's Cornucopia is also an employee of the United States Postal Service.  She has started "The Postcard Project" to spread joy and support the USPS at the same time.  I have signed up and am going to try to send a few pieces of mail each week and encourage you to check it out and do the same.  You can go to the link on her blog, or click on the button on the side of my blog (under the email subscription box).  Check it out! 

1 comment:

  1. You are such a sweetheart! Thank you so much for spreading the word. I received your letter a few days ago and am sitting here writing back to you right this moment and took a break to comment. Thanks again, you rock! *L (<--bwahahahaha, I hope you get the inside joke of that)

    ReplyDelete