Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A Random Kid Funny

With the little extra money I've made on the side doing the diva birthday parties for the local photography studio, I decided to jump on board the ugly-shoes-for-a-good-cause bandwagon and bought a pair of petal pink Toms.  If you aren't familiar with Toms, they give a pair of shoes to a child in need with every pair of shoes they sell.  Anyway, I wore my new ugly shoes earlier this week and I had a kid at school ask me if she could have my shoes.  When I told her "No way!", she then asked, "Can I have them when you grow out of them?"  Ahhh, kids.

3 comments:

  1. hehehe. When we were teens, my friend's little sister once said, "when I'm older than you, I'm gonna throw you down the stairs." BWAH! Good for you, BTW. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I shared that b/c it's related to the way children think, like the kid thought you were going to grow out of your shoes, and Kelly thought she would catch up in years to her sister. Just in case you were scratching your head at my randomness.

    ReplyDelete