Saturday, January 22, 2011

4 Weeks and 8 Pounds

Well, even after a massive calorie meal at The Cheesecake Factory AND a massive calorie piece of cheesecake AND a few Mocha Toffee Crunch brownies...I still managed to lose one pound this week.  I completed the 4-week program I started on the Biggest Loser Challenge game this morning and was crowned "the biggest loser"!  I lost a total of 8 pounds these last four weeks and I am super-duper stoked!

I have about 8 more pounds I would like to lose, so I am going to start another program on the game and keep on keeping on.  It feels good to see that number on the scale finally going down, instead of up, up, up, up.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo! You go girl, that is so great! I'm interested to find out what program you will start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ended up doing the fitness test on the game and it chose a program for me. I set this one for 12 weeks and have a goal of losing 8 more pounds. That should be more than doable in 12 weeks time!

    ReplyDelete